飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)-現代--精彩閱讀-無廣告閱讀

時間:2026-07-10 22:05 /都市小說 / 編輯:林毅
《飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)》是所著的一本國外名著類小說,作者文筆極佳,題材新穎,推薦閱讀。《飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)》精彩章節節選:Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mistsand vapours of life...

飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)

需用時間:約1小時讀完

閱讀指數:10分

更新時間:2026-07-11 00:19

《飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)》線上閱讀

《飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)》第19部分

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mistsand vapours of life.

215

神等待著,要從人的手上把他自己的花朵作為禮物贏得回去。

God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands.216

我的憂思纏繞著我,要問我它自己的名字。

My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.217

果的事業是尊貴的,花的事業是甜美的;但是讓我做葉的事業吧,葉是謙遜地,專心地垂著蔭的。

The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower issweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade ofhumble devotion.

218

我的心向著闌珊的風張了帆,要到無論何處的蔭涼之島去。

My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowyisland of Anywhere.

219

獨夫們是兇的,但人民是善良的。

Men are cruel, but Man is kind.

220

把我當做你的杯吧,讓我為了你,而且為了你的人而盛醒去吧。

Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.221

狂風雨象是在苦中的某個天神的哭聲,因為他的情被大地所拒絕。

The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.222

世界不會流失,因為亡並不是一個罅隙。

The world does not leak because death is not a crack.223

生命因為付出了的情而更為富足。

Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.224

我的朋友,你偉大的心閃出東方朝陽的光芒,正如黎明中的一個積雪的孤峰。

My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East likethe snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.225

之流泉,使生的止跳躍。

The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.226

那些有一切東西而沒有您的人,我的上帝,在譏笑著那些沒有別的東西而只有您的人呢。

Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who havenothing but thyself.

227

生命的運在它自己的音樂里得到它的休息。

The movement of life has its rest in its own music.228

(19 / 28)
飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)

飛鳥集泰戈爾(中英文對照)

作者: 型別:都市小說 完結: 是

★★★★★
作品打分作品詳情
推薦專題大家正在讀